i ended up zoning out and playing this for like 2 hours. though i am a sucker for this kinda thing. the number of skulls you've collected does start to get obscured after you have more than 100 haha :O
Catacomb Cleric is an arcade roguelike where you, the titular Cleric, go down floor after floor to revive fallen knights and fight off the undead. This was made in a week for Game In A Week jam.
WASD or Arrow Keys to move
Attack enemies by moving into them
Press X to select and deselect potions. When potions are selected:
- Press SPACE to heal yourself. Potions heal 2 whole hearts.
- Press C to craft a revival potion (1 potion + 1 skull = 1 revival potion)
- Use WASD or Arrow Keys to use on enemies in spaces adjacent to your current space. Potions do double your normal attack power.
Press C to select and deselect revival potions. When revival potions are selected, use WASD or Arrow Keys to:
- Revive dead knights sitting in coffins adjacent to your current space
- Kill enemies in spaces adjacent to your current space. Revival potions kill instantly.
Press +/- to adjust the volume, and press 0 to mute the game.